~*~

~*~

Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas guys! 

I hope everyone found a way to have some fun on this year's Christmas. I enjoyed having a day off to just work on some art projects.

I also saw a beautiful new movie. I got a free subscription to Apple TV, which I was excited about because of a new movie called Wolfwalkers. 


My enthusiasm was a bit tampered when I discovered that there's nothing to watch on Apple TV. I can't figure out how to browse their selection, but from what I understand there are only two things I'm interested in. Their choices are smaller than if I were to go into the movie section of my library. 

Anyway, I started watching Wolfwalkers. I was hopeful because their other films are amazing. Like The Secret of Kells. Their animation is so beautiful and creative. 

And Wolfwalkers seemed to top them all. It was gorgeous.



Man, I hate when they have content that's exclusive to a streaming service. Let me buy this freaking movie! I don't want the useless subscription. I just want the movie. 

Same with Kipo. Let me buy the freaking show! 

It feels like it really limits how well the show/movie does too. They must get so much more exposure if they're not limited to one single subscription.  But this thing really deserves an Oscar.


Anyway, I definitely recommend all of their movies. Wolfwalkers was one of the films that made me feel super light and inspired at the end.

No comments: