~*~

~*~

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Always Have Back-ups

I've been trying for over a year to find a proper name for a mage's animal partner. 


 

I had a name for a while, but I realized that it didn't really click with me. So I started brainstorming again a few months ago. And I came up with a couple potential replacement ideas. I liked them, but I wanted to try them out before I committed. I was excited enough that I wrote a blog post about it.

And now I can't find my notes anywhere. Usually I'm very organized, but they've completely disappeared. It doesn't even look like I typed them up in my world notes.

Which means those names I finally found after so much brainstorming are gone. I guess they weren't meant to be TT^TT

Well, I guess it's back to the drawing board.



Baby kudu (antelope)

No comments: