~*~

~*~

Thursday, January 14, 2021

At Least They're Trying

You may have noticed that I sometimes get very excited about movies or shows. 

And usually there isn't anyone who's as excited about them as I am, so I can't gush about it. Every now and then I try to explain to my parents what makes a show so fascinating. "Look how this character's grown over the course of the series!"  


 

(Wolf threatened to cut off Benson's arm at the beginning of the series, when he put it over her shoulders. And now she's tolerating this! From a Mute! And let's not forget the owner of those hands, who goes through the most impressive changes. This isn't the example I gave my parents, but I do think this picture is hilarious)
 

And Mom and Dad listen and smile and nod, but they also don't really get it. They don't pay attention to that kind of stuff when they watch TV.

 It's sweet that they act interested though XD



No comments: