~*~

~*~

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Cinema Therapy

After Coco came out, I watched some Youtube videos where people talked about the movie. One of those videos was by a channel called Cinema Therapy. 

I saw their videos suggested a few times, but didn't really pay attention. Until Elemental came out, and I started looking up videos about it. Their video about Elemental (and Wade) popped up several times, and I finally clicked on it. It was great listening to other people who also loved Wade. 


I finally started looking at the rest of their channel. They're reviewed Disney, Ghibli. Marvel, and many others. One of the guys is a filmmaker, and the other is a therapist. So they talk about how movies are made, and about the characters in them. It's a great channel! Look up some of their movies.

No comments: