~*~

~*~

Friday, May 23, 2008

Let's call the whole thing off...

Ooh, cool Steff! I'll have to check it out. It'd be neat to see your heiroglyph dictionary, but it's possible my dad already has one, so I'll have to ask him. Oh yeah! Put up pictures of the cool creatures you made! As you saw, I tried to re-draw some of them, but there nowhere near as good as your originals. You saw what we did to NIcole. We'll keep bugging you until you get them up. Wheee!
Yeah, so I was having a conversation with Ellen today at lunch. Her character Saleera is good with a sword, as is my minor character, Ginger, who I've mentioned before. Ginger's had absolutely nothing to do for the past three years except practice with her sword and bow, so she's undefeated at both. But Ellen says that Saleera' really good too (I know she's good). I suggested that they have a duel, but I'm afraid that we'd never agree on who would win. So, Let's call the whole thing off. I'll just have Ginger go out and kick some random person's butt.

No comments: