~*~

~*~

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whole new appreciation


Well I've been rather bored lately what with AP tests and finals coming up. And naturally I've been procrastinating instead of studying and working on the endless projects my teachers have been assigning. So I've decided to turn the story Tara and I are working on into a manga! Yeah for boredom. So here's the cover page for Ch 1. Yay! That's Tara's character Arith.
Because I decided to take on this little "side project" I've developed a whole new appreciation for those people who turn books into movies. It's hard! Well at least turning written stuff into a comic is hard. There are so many ways a book can describe something with a narrator, but movies dont have that!!!! They have to establish the whole society through the characters, and that's a pain.

No comments: