~*~

~*~

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Plot Holes

Moan... Computers... make... my... brain... fry.............
Well, Like I said, I got a new computer. Yesterday, the guy who sold it came over to help with a few little things and we updated the computer, ex. And literally just after he left, I restarted it and everything was all screwed up. All my music and photos were gone (luckily I keep everything saved elsewhere so nothing's lost permanently) and I'd spent the past two weeks slowly going through my music and organizing it (which IS gone and I'm gonna have to redo).
And the internet's a bit screwed up...
So I don't know if it was the update or if I did something to screw it up...
So, I am using that computer now, so it works to an extent... but...
Yeah, the guy came over again today to help fix it. I feel kinda bad cause he doesn't live too close and he has to come back a third time cause we're gonna have to reinstall some stuff to make it work and everything...
Groan... I wish I could move to Magic-Earth or Soreina where they didn't have computer problems or wacky governments and laws and societies and people...

OK, changing the subject. Plot Holes. Always weird in a story. Of course everyone knows this. Oh well. One strange one I always notice in movies like Indiana Jones when someone takes a horse or something, and then they jump from the horse to the car, ex, and the horse kinda vanished into oblivion. Or when someone's holding something one minute and it's gone the next. When random things sort of vanish in the folds of the story... Make sure nothing any of you write sort of evaporates. Tell everyone what happened to it.
Yeah, I know I had a LOT of good examples of plot holes but I forgot them a few weeks ago and I don't know what they were. Maybe some time I'll remember them and put them up...
Bla. Sorry I'm cranky today. Yesterday and today=computer flop. Now I understand that picture I drew with me and Briena...
And tomorrow I got a midterm. But I took this class in high school so it should be easy. Despite the fact that I haven't studied yet and I really need to practice flute cause our concert's this thursday and I feel really lousy now and I wanna go to sleep....
Bottom line... don't bug me when I'm cranky. Luckily it doesn't happen too often...

No comments: