~*~

~*~

Thursday, October 1, 2009

La Corda D'Oro

Ah, Ellen and Nicole gave me this big list of anime to watch and manga to read. So I've been slowly looking at a few of them. Actually, come to think of it, Angeles told me about this one. It's pretty good. I just saw the last episode a few minutes ago: La Corda D'oro.
I shall try to do a basic summary... and just sos ya know, any anime/manga I talk about here (like I've mentioned, I've only seen a few of them) will be on the tamer end of the range. I know that there are some REALLY strange ones out there.
So this takes place at a school that is spilt between music students and normal students. They have this competition where some of the best music students compete over the course of four selections. And this one girl, Kahoko, knows nothing about music. But she's chosen to participate, and she's given a magic violin that plays according to how she feels.
Now, you may know that I play flute. The flute guy seemed nice at first... but there were a couple episodes where he freaked me out. It never goes overboard though. And Nicole was right in that it does bog down a bit in the end.
Ah, and after watching this, I always want to go and play flute! Ah, if I were that good...
So, I approve. Go watch it.

No comments: