~*~

~*~

Friday, February 12, 2010

Din

OK, so much of last night was spent in another experiment of computer art. My eyes were killing me after. So, a while I drew this. Din. She's the Oracle of Seasons from one of the Zelda games. I got this picture from the manga.

I decided I'd try coloring it on the computer. It took a very long time. Even though I darkened the lines, the computer still didn't read all of them. And then I did the shading too.

And then I went on the net and searched for a background. I would have used one of my own pictures, but they're all on the other computer. So, I found one of Ordon Spring. Granted, Din has nothing to do with Ordon, but it was the best thing I could think of last night. It took a while to figure out how to get DIn onto the background too.

So I found myself last night tired but pleased. I like the way it turned out!

No comments: