~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Of Spirits and Demons" Tidbits

So, I decided to get my butt in gear and finally start putting up my crazy "tidbits"
I'll go in order.
FIrst of all, I think I mentioned this one already.
The beginning of the story I completely remodeled. And in doing so, much of Briena's families "status." I don't mean like how rich they are, but who's where and everything.
I don't think I'll mention how the story used to start. It was pretty pathetic. I had just read another book and I decided to mimic it's beginning. Anyway, It's all gone now. Replaced by better stuff.
So, now to speak about what's actually written. First of all, the plants.
Bleeding hearts are very cool flowers. I think I put some pictures of the up, didn't I?
And Acacia trees. The ones with the fluffy yellow flowers. I think they make a lot of people sneeze, but they're very pretty.
And garden spiders. We get them in our yard certain times of the year. Usually I like them. They make their webs in the bushes and catch bugs. I used to feed them if I caught a yellow jacket on our lawn (before that I would catch less dangerous things, but after a while I realized that yellow jackets would be a better sacrifice. Sometimes they'd get away. Sometimes they'd fight the spider till the spider wrapped them up. The only time I have problems with them... is when they build their webs across the walkway.
OK, that's a couple things down . I shall get to the rest of my long list eventually.

No comments: