~*~

~*~

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Okami

Someone posted! I'm so excited!
So, I should post. I haven't in a while.
So, Crystal lent me a game called Okami. Up till 2 weeks ago, the only games I knew were Zelda, Smash bros, and Pokemon. Now I know Okami. I finished it last night.
Overall, it's a good game. There's really nice art in it. You play through the game as a wolf named Amaterasu. She's a sun god. What does Okami mean anyway?
Ooh, I should put up pictures of the zodiac animals. I really like the designs for them.
Anyway, good game. They fool you though cause what you think is the end isn't, and that happens a couple times. And there is a few things that are a bit strange. Like Rao. And you defeat the 8 headed dragon by making each of the 8 heads drunk . However that's one of the less strange things. Issun can be a bit naughty too on occasion.
So, here's Amaterasu. There's some great pictures of her on deviantart (I still think that's a strange name for the site).


And here's the zodiac.












So, I like Ammy and the zodiac and stuff. I also like Waka. Maybe it's because he plays flute (like me) or maybe it's the random french phrases (au revoir baby!) He's different enough that I found him interesting. So, I won't give anything away for people who want to play the game. I'll say this. At first, I found him annoying, even though the french was amusing. Then later on in the game, I started to like him before we found out who the heck he was. Though his hair is pretty strange.

2 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

heh, not intended effect >_<. Anyways, you finished already? That quickly XD? Oh yeah, almost forgot to say, Okami means either wolf or god. Very fitting, isn't it?