~*~

~*~

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ghibli Theme Park (updated)

So, I felt that I should really mention something about this. It was a long time ago that I posted our "plans" for the so-called Ultimate Ghibli Theme Park. Since then I have learned that Miyazaki and the crew that works there don't like that kind of stuff. They don't want people to be so commercially oriented. And really, I think they're right. I am slightly corrupted by the fact that I think a Ghibli theme park would be awesome, but I can also completely understand why they don't want to have one. Kids are so obsessed with thrill rides and video games and TV and stuff. Miyazaki and co want kids to watch their movies and be inspired to go and play outside. Again, I completely agree.
So I shall edit my theme park by making it a big outdoor park where kids can get out and just play!

No comments: