~*~

~*~

Friday, March 5, 2010

Stufffff

Ah, I been neglecting my blog again. But I have been sick, so I sort of have an excuse.
So, last night was our band concert. It went really well, so all of us got energized.
I also got my copy of Ponyo on DVD last night. Heheh.
And yesterday me and a friend from band (the one I was gonna write the cave story with though she still hasn't read the chapter I sent her) went to a rally. I don't think I've ever been to a rally before. It was a protest against all the horrid budget cuts our schools are receiving. Have I raved about that yet? It seems like I did. Anyway, the last speaker was a student. He was a passionate speaker. It was fascinating to listen to him. Now I understand that ancient art of rhetoric a bit better. He burnt a copy of his transcripts too. Heheh.

No comments: