~*~

~*~

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Warehouse 13

On a completely random note I watched Jumanji a little while ago. I keep forgetting how good it is! It's funny too!

OOOKKK so getting to the title of the post. I saw part of a series on the scifi channel called Warehouse 13. I tried to rent it from the library because it was really good. I never even watch TV either, but one day they were running a marathon and I watched through several episodes (1 hr each). I've never seen the beginning though. Just the last half. I wanna see it! You should too!
It's about this strange warehouse that collects these artifacts with strange powers. Since I haven't seen the beginning, I can't really say where they come from. But these 2 agents have to track them down. There's different things like Lewis Carroll's Mirror (as in Alice in WOnderland, or something) and Edgar Allen Poe's pen and notebok (that guy freaks me out) and lots of other cool stuff Anyway, it's cool.

No comments: