~*~

~*~

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Teachers at the Mage Temple

So, More tidbits for Of Spirits and Demons. I got lots of them.
The teachers.
Actually, I've had a lot of good teachers. I wanted to try to use some of them in my story, but there's only about 5 teachers at the temple! And there were so many teachers I could have used! I"ll have to find spots for some of them elsewhere though. Most of the teachers are based off one specific person. I really kinda hope that they don't read it and find out though cause I'd probably be embarrassed. So, I won't say who they are. I changed 2 of their names recently so it wouldn't be too similar. Darien's name changed a long time ago too.
I tried to convey the teachers through my story, but as I've mentioned, it can be hard to write for a real person.
Sooo... I sort of lost what I was trying to say here. Anyway, There ya go. Teachers. They can be very cool. I've really only had one teacher that I didn't like that much (Even he wasn't really bad) and that teacher is in the story a bit too. Another strange teacher that I didn't dislike, but who was a bit odd, she's in there too (honestly, both of those 2 have had their names changed and I can't remember what I changed them too, which is why I'm not telling you their names-I don't remember their new names!).
Yah, It's hard to change the names of characters. I remember their old names... I better go and look the new names up.

No comments: