~*~

~*~

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Friends

Well a bunch of us hung out today. And I really missed all you guys >___<
We all need to get together more often and be random. I cant be as crazy around my friends at college. It's just not the same...

Anyway, cheers to all of you awesome people I've come to known over the years. You're all freaking awesome >______< yeah! :D I'm still a little hyper if you cant tell!!!! I need to make a story based off of you guys one day...actually maybe I'll make a short story about all of us...that'd be pretty cool. :D Yay! New project! ha ha ha!

Maybe I'll make up something about our lives though. Something to do with awesomeness...like we'll all have a special power (only one guys). ...Didnt Tara do somethign like this already? What happened to that? Well I'm gonna do it anyway. It'll be short, like a sped up novel without all of the boring bits. Or an anime that has no commercials and doesnt spend fifty chapters talking or fighting or whatever. Okey dokey I'll do that in my spare time...yeah...

No comments: