~*~

~*~

Monday, July 26, 2010

For my next trick I shall post

Ha! Didn't see that one coming, did you? I actually posted! Well, to be perfectly correct, I'm in the process of writing the post but by the time you read this it shall be posted because I can control time that way. Yes.

Ellen just left (which might explain the hyperness) and made an AMAZINGLY-AWESOME-ZUKO-PLUSHIE-OF-WIN!!! It's not that trial one- it's peeeeeeeeeeeeerfect! Uwah, I luvs him so. Especially in green, right Ellen? Hint. ^-^ Btw THANK YOU!!!!

Okay. So all of you, every last one of you- yes, even you- must get into vlogbrothers, an amazing funny and brillinant youtube channel of two brothers who alternate posting videos on the same channel. One's a writer, the other a musician. It's been going on for a few years already, as those of you who've I've accosted and forced them to watch might be aware.

Here's a link to a video of the writer!brother that I think is best to start out on if you're trying to get into them. It gives a background on a term used in a lot of the videos and I feel is pretty need-to-know. And you all need to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1M5VHF3no

(I fail right now and can't put in the link. Hope that works but if not just type into youtube search "How nerdfighters drop insults"

Enjoy!

No comments: