~*~

~*~

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Super Powers

I miss you all too! I know what you mean about your college friends. We can't go as crazy around them. Nick is pretty normal compared to the rest of you! (It's still scary to me how much he's like Ben) And yet he tolerated our weirdness pretty well, huh? Hahah! I hope Howl's Moving Castle didn't scare him now that I finally got him to watch a Miyazaki movie! I've been talking to him about those for 2 years!
I did do something where all of us had super powers! It was a small part of the X-Men story I wrote with Fern. I did finish writing it, but it's not fine-tuned. Did you want to read it?
I probably won't put it up on fanfic though.
>.<
But yes! Write a story with us! I'll be Fern again! (If we do the superpower thing). Ask me if you need details about her!
We got to pet a baby penguin at the zoo! It rocks knowing people who work behind the scenes!

I really do miss you guys during the school year.
TT-TT
I gotta talk to Angeles and Stephanie. Maybe Crystal and Kelly. WHo else is around during the school year? We should have movie night every weekend! That would make it a little better. Since I don't live on campus, I don't have as many college friends as I did high school friends.

No comments: