~*~

~*~

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ugh...

Ok so I'm really really really tired, but if I don't do this post now, I'm not going to do it forever...and I mean that literally. So ignore any typos cause I''m way too lazy to fix them. You're lucky you're getting a post at all so be happy.

Anyway, onto the topic of sibling rivalry....I have no idea. All of it just kinda happened, dont know why it did, it just did...i guess i'll have to change Nex's arc completely which i guess is a good thing cause some parts of that arc seemed forced and rushed. in any case i'll just make something up that still works but doesnt have anythign to do with sibling rivalry...maybe it'll go back to the idea of other people's expectations of you and how that can be super annoying and ...I cant think of another word for annoying....

Um...yeah now I'm gonna rant to you about why I'm so tired...

I'm workign on art for a videogame. This I have told you already. But we were assigned to do storyboards for serveral scenes on tuesday. We recieved which scenes we were supposed to do on Wednesday 1AM. Then we went over what they wanted in the scenes on Thursday...then they were due sunday, completed, colored, multiple color schemes, different styles for every scene or for the super ambitious every panel. Well color me dumb cause i tried to do every panel a different style. That failed...miserably. Earlier I had given up the use of the tablet to another girl cause I figured 'hey i have a scanner and soem pens!' so i inked my drawings and scanned them.

Normally this wouldnt be a problem. Ink a drawing. Scan it. Clean it up. Color it. Shade it. Add atmosphere. Tweak it. And wala it's done. but no. Cleaning it up took forever, and I didnt even get to finish cleaning all the panels. Then photoshop crashed. Then the paintbucket was doing stupid things. There were too many pencil marks that the scanner picked up and no matter how many times I changed the levels and posterized the darn picture they were still there! so the paint bucket, being the stupidly blessed tool that it is would color one part, then I'd try to color another, and it'd color the previously colored part darker when i was using a lower opacity so the two parts would be colored, one would just be colored twice as dark as I wanted and mismatched...GAAAAAAAAH

And all the panels are due at midnight at the very latest. Now I'd work on them for the next...hour, but I'd get nothign done, and I have work at 8am tomorrow, which means I have to wake up suuuuuuper early to catch the bus that takes forever to get up there. Normally I dont mind getting up early, but when your version of 'sleeping-in' turns to sleeping till 8, you know something is wrong. Ugh...

In short, I'm tired and overly busy. I didnt even go to aikido club today, and the one day I decide not to go there is a punishment of being thrown during the next meeting...which is tomorrow T_T fun...

Sorry if I sound really bleh/meh but I feel bleh/meh. If I had a cookie I'd be so much happier. And I should really go to sleep...yeah...

So I'll change the story whenever I get a chance...if I get a chance...maybe...it'll eventually get done...in the next five years :D

God why did we have so much sibling rivalry?!?! and they all come in pairs too! Saleera/Arith both have older brother problems. jade/Nexsidus have younger 'identical' sibling issues. I say identical cause Jade's sister is actually her twin, where Nexsidus's brother is not related to him at all, but they just look a lot alike...I'm probably going to have to delete that younger brother entirely....

ooh look it's eleven. I'm gonna go to sleep now. Sorry bout the long angry rant XD I'll be in a better mood tomorrow...maybe ^__^

No comments: