~*~

~*~

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fanfic Update

So, I thought I should mention fanfiction since I just finished my Shadow Link fanfiction on saturday, and I finished the second part of my Pokémon fanfic 2 weeks ago.
I'm gonna start my next Pokémon fanfic this weekend. I think I'm gonna go back and fix up my Midna fanfic too because I'm not happy with the boss battles.

And then just because Calvin has good environment views and I felt like it.
Dude, I really am gonna get sued some day for having these on my blog. I've got a ton of pictures up that I don't have permission for. Oh well. I'll take them down if anyone asks. But since only about 4 people read the blog, that probably won't happen for a verry long time.
Is it weird that I want to read through the entire blog and fix up some of the posts?







No comments: