~*~

~*~

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pinyon

Yes, Ellen, draw! Draw more! You must draw more! And show me!
And also read my fanfic! Please! I need help with Shadow Link!
Finish your random interlude that star Saleera and Nex! I wanna read it, even if it isn't part of the official story. It can be an extra!
Or you could watch FMA brotherhood.
Or I could send you another of my stories to read! Hahah!
Or you could finish the Nex or Kyrus stories! Or that Victorian thing, or the cereal bowl story, or the one that involves the animal tribes that you tole me about!!!
Look at all the stuff you could do! It all involves computers.
Or you could make plushies! Post pictures of them! I wanna see them! Oh! That's right! Here's the plushie I just finished. Last weekend, actually. I posted a picture of him a long time ago. Pinyon. He's one of 7 animal people, except there was sort of a mistake making him. There's obviously the wing thing. But birds also have vastly different skeletal and respiratory systems, so he kind of has bone and breathing problems. But he's really sweet and he's everyone's favorite little brother who gives the best hugs.

I started a couple more plushies too. So I have 3 parts of unfinished plushies because 1 of them doesn't have the right color, and the other I started making, but I forgot one very important thing about him, so I turned it into a different plushie and only his boots are here, except now I realized that his boots don't look like the ones I made... So we'll see what I finish next.

No comments: