~*~

~*~

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fern Picture

I swear, I though I was getting over it. But then moni158 opened commissions that I could afford. So I asked her to draw Fern.



I find it kind of amusing. When I ask people to draw Fern, they increase her pretty level significantly. This one especially made Fern look pretty hot. They make her hair nicer and they give her a better figure and stuff. The face is always different too (Though some of that has to do with my drawing skill).
Fern's scar finally appeared in one of the pictures. (Is is just me, or does her tail seem slightly off-center?)
The picture of Mewtwo and Cara is probably the closest. Crystal's version is close too, considering it's a different style (I still think that picture's adorable).
In this one and the other Fern Commission I ordered a while ago, there were comments saying that she looks like Maximum Ride. Which is funny, because my drawings of Fern don't look like Max. Fern's hair is shorter and bushier and crazier. Max's hair is lighter and wavier. Max has brown and white wings while Fern has gold wings.
Oh well. I guess Max is the reason Fern wears her wings occasionally, but Fern isn't influenced by Max in any other ways.

No comments: