~*~

~*~

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tri and Selven

Continuing on drawing the people and dragons in Katani's Team.
Here's Tri and Selven. Selven is a Serpent dragon.
Thanks to Crystal for coming up with Tri's design. Though his hair dislikes me. Or at least dislikes my attempts to draw it.

I started drawing Selven, and then realized that I should be drawing Tri too. But by the time I realized that, there wasn't enough room on the page to do anything normal. So Tri's just floating over there, wondering where the gravity went.
Selven is very fain about his mane. He's always asking Tri to brush it for him. And Tri is a long dragon, so that's a big undertaking. Fortunately Melly doesn't mind helping out sometimes. Even though Mekki has a lot more fur than Selven does. You'd think brushing Mekki would make her sick of fur.

No comments: