~*~

~*~

Friday, May 16, 2014

Elsa and Elphaba

I just finished the season finales of a couple different shows. And I wanted to gush about one of them, to try and get some of it out of my system.
There will probably be spoilers.

Once Upon a Time is one of them. I gotta say, I loved Regina in the last half of this season. Even before she became a hero. ^-^
I was a bit disappointed in the Wicked Witch, but then again it would be hard to compete with Idina Menzel's version as Elphie.

I'm not sure I was supposed to laugh during the wedding scene, but that had me cracking up.
The Back to the Future Reference was funny too.

Regina did so good at the end though. And they had to go and hurt her again! Stop torturing the poor woman! She's suffered enough! TT^TT I hope she doesn't hate Emma again... And that she finds another way to be happy.....

Ohhhh man, the end of that last episode... The liquid spilled out of the jar and started to form into a person. I started thinking, "hmm, which character will this be? That looks a bit like water. Ice, maybe? Heheh. Ice. Elsa. Whoa, gloves. Hold krape, a cape! IT IS ELSA!"
That had me laughing for two minutes straight, to the point where Dad came out and asked what the heck I was doing.
Since Frozen came out, I wondered if they were going to try to incorporate it into the series, but I figured it was too soon for them to work that into the plot. I guess not.
I wonder what they're going to do with her. They introduced her like she'd be a villain. I don't want her to be evil. TT^TT
Then again, I really liek Regina now...

I'm always a bit torn when I discover that a new season will be coming out. I guess because I've had too much experience with shows being dragged out waay beyond their fun-ness.
So, I just hope the next season will be fun to watch (even if it has me burst out laughing shen someone says "Will you marry me?" That's not a normal place to laugh, is it? )



The other show was My Little Pony. XP I feel obligated to keep up to date on it, sicne I started getting more more pony commissions again (I don't get any for half a years, and then I get three within a few weeks of each other. Possibly a 4th. Heh). Most of the season wasn't too memorable, but I liked the Daring Do episode ("Daring Don't" I think). Although that's probably just because it's about a writer. Or more accureately a super-hero who's also a writer.

No comments: