~*~

~*~

Monday, August 10, 2015

Len Acrostic

I'll share one of the character acrostic poems I wrote.
I've done several already. I think I'll do at least one more (since I already wrote the name on a piece of paper, I'm obligated to do it. That's how I trick myself into finishing some things).
Here's one of Len, from Katani's story.
I seem to write them about the main problem the character is dealign with. I guess it's fun to write them when tehy're a bit dramatic.



Learning all my books have to offer, everything I can find.
Each day, something new to file away,
Nearing my goal to become an expert in my field.

Studying justice, the laws of our land, is always fascinating, though I
Admit, things seem different now. It
Seems so empty, with my sister gone, my other half, and my friends too,
All off having adventures across the country. I
Know we’re all doing our jobs, but it’s a strange feeling.
I wonder if this is what lonely feels like.



(I haven't drawn Len yet... curses. Maybe I'll draw Katani and his friends together as kids. I've been wanting to draw the beach scene.)

No comments: