~*~

~*~

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pictures of Beijing

For a while now, I've been afraid that I lost the photos that I took while I was in Beijing. It seemed like they, and many other older photos, had gotten lost during a switch to a new computer, many years ago.
So I was very disappointed, obviously. I still had some of them saved, but a very small portion of them.

But I found them!
In a very strange location, and not in the normal photo format.
I haven't looked at them all yet, but I looked at a bunch of them. It'll be fun to go through the rest.
So yaaay!
And this will be so helpful as references for Katani's story. @_@ I realized they were lost as I was trying to find them as references.



You know what's funny? (Or lame). I forgot to tip this one guy, and I've felt awful about it ever since...
So don't ever forget to tip you rickshaw driver. You will regret it forever. @_@

No comments: