~*~

~*~

Monday, September 7, 2015

Classes

I haven't posted about my classes this semester.
There are two main ones - young adult fiction, and science fiction and fantasy.
Since my grad project is a young adult sci-fi, I thought these would be helpful.

And these classes mean that I have a ton of reading... This week I need to read 1 1/2 full books. Plus I should technically be reading the full length of a third book, though it's a lot longer than it looks, so I'm not sure how far I'll get.
And there's another extra book I need to finish pretty soon.

I'll write more about my classes after I've gone through more of the class meetings.
I'm also in band, and my creative writing class. And I have a class that gives me credit for working on my project.
I've been crazy busy so far. I don't know if it will calm down at all, or if it will continue like this.
I hope I can finish this semester.

No comments: