~*~

~*~

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Specials

I just finished reading the third book of the Uglies series.
It wasn't quite as exciting as the other two, but it still had good stuff in it.
I'm amazed at how the author puts Tally in three totally different mindsets through the books, and has you empathize with each one of them.

The ending got me on this one, because Tally ended up choosing exactly the same path as Ashlyn from my grad story. Wow.
I guess I'm on the same page as Scott Westerfeld.
In a couple weeks, I'm going to do a book presentation on Uglies, for my young adult fiction class. That should be fun~
So, this book I actually got to read as part of my homework. (I wonder how the 4th book will be. It's got a separate story and characters, but is in the same world, so that'll be cool to see).
I still have to read another entire book by Wednesday though...

No comments: