~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Seville

After we left Salamanca, we made a short stop at Merida to see an ancient Roman temple.


Seville is a place that I would love to spend more time. There was so much to see.


May 30th is dedicated to San Ferdinand 3. So, this is the one day where San Ferdinand's body is displayed. It's incorrupt, so it never really decomposed.
I've never seen a dead body before, so I wasn't really sure how I would react. But it was pretty dried out looking, so it didn't really feel like a body, somehow?


We went to a flamenco concert. It was fantastic. I wish I could have recorded the entire thing.
I have been taking movies about some things. Mom bought a videocamera for me to use. I think she was jealous of the videos my uncle makes.

That day I got a sore throat. I wasn't really surprised about this, because Mom had a bug, and she was constantly coughing near, or at me, no matter how often I asked her to cover her mouth.
My sore throat was gone by the next day, but was replaced with the typical brains-leaking-out-through-my-nose that I seem to get whenever I've got a bug. The problem is that kleenex have proven to be rather elusive.

No comments: