~*~

~*~

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Upcoming

I've gotten most of my stuff sorted, from my month away.
I still have a lot of work to do with my photos. There are over 5,000 of them. I need to pick out all my best photos for my personal gallery. I need to pick out pictures to share with the tour group, to put on facebook, and to put onto my blog.
And I also want to label all of the pictures. Which will take the longest...

I need to organize my papers too. That's proven a lot more complicated than I thought it would be.

I've spent all my free time since I got home organizing stuff. Heheh. I really want to slack off. I want to color all the pictures I have sitting around. And I want to play videogames.
Once I get the papers organized, I'll probably take my time with my photos. Because otherwise I think it will overwhelm me. But at least I get to relive my trip when I look at them.

And I still have to plan those cursed exams.


(Actual graffiti from Italy. I know how they feel. Heheh)

No comments: