~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Cold Cold Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!

Heheh. I think our house has some weird demon in it right now.
First of all, over summer we had our carpets replaced. But we haven't refinished the floors yet, because we want to do it the same time we replace our kitchen floors and repaint the cabinets, which will probably be when the weather gets warmer.

That's not particularly weird.
But now it is weird.
I'll see if I can remember everything, but I bet I'll leave something out.
A few weeks ago, our water heater sprang a leak, so we had to get that replaced.
About a week ago, a guy had to come and replace a piece on the roof that was leaking during the rain. We still need to fix the ceiling where it made some weird marks.
Last week we got a new toaster oven because our old one wouldn't start half the time.
Last week, our internet was out. It took a week and three or four different people/companies to help figure out what was wrong.
On the way home from Christmas eve, Dad noticed that my car was getting really hot. So, it might be out of coolant, or it might be something more serious because my car is falling apart (I won't list the weird stuff about my car).

And finally, the night before Christmas eve, I noticed it was colder than usual in my room. Yesterday morning, I noticed that the heater was blowing cold air.
Our heater stopped working. And since it's Christmas, we can't get anyone in to fix it. Mom left a message with repair people, but we won't know until probably tomorrow when they can actually come.
Now it doesn't snow at our house, but these past couple days have been very cold. We had a fire going all day, but that doesn't help any of our bedrooms.

Aaaah, wow. When it comes, it's a flood, huh? It's kind of hilarious though. Hopefully this means our house will be perfect for a while now. Get all the repairs out of the way for a few years, huh?
It's been chilly, but luckily the cold never bothered me anyway.

It's been a lovely Christmas though!

No comments: