~*~

~*~

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Twisted Pacing

Whoo, and our internet is finally back! XD
It's been mostly broken for a week.

Now I an watch anime and read manga again. Heheh.
When I read manga online, I usually read them very slowly. I don't like reading stuff on screens. I rarely get through more than a chapter or two at once (though that's also because I want to have time for research reading, and for writing).

It took me ages to get caught up on Silver Spoon.
When Hachiken got into an argument with one of his friends, the bad feelings seemed to drag on for a while.
Then when I watched the anime, I realized that the fight was just a short time. Part of an afternoon, or something. Instead of the days that it felt like when I read the manga.

Which made me realize the really slow pace I read at really messes up the pacing in my head XP
Oops.
If I read it in one sitting, that wouldn't happen.
That's why I've started ordering any manga that I can from the library. Then I actually read them in a decent amount of time.

Seriously though. Never watch or read Silver Spoon late at night. They talk about so much food that it drives me crazy that I can't get any of it. It looks so delicious. TT^TT

No comments: