~*~

~*~

Monday, May 29, 2017

Fanime

Well, it was a very unusual Fanime.
I won't try to go into all of it.

As always, the place was full of amazing costumes, and artist alley had tons of incredible artists.
I got to meet some artists that I've been following for a while, which is great.
I love that Fanime is always overflowing with creativity.

I wore my Elsa costume to Fanime. It's probably the best outfit I've ever made. And it certainly took a helluva long time to finish.
The best thing about the weekend was the little girls pointing to me and saying "Elsa!"
I walked by this one pair of girls three times, and they called out to me each time XD
One little girl asked to take a picture with me. TT^TT

Although I got my diploma months ago, the graduation ceremony for my school was on Saturday. So that morning I went to my graduation with my family. And in the afternoon, I dressed up as a Disney Queen and went to a convention.
Heh.

No comments: