~*~

~*~

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Four Years of Drawing

Aah last night I finally finished the sketchbook I started back in 2014 XD
I go through sketchbooks pretty slowly, but I do have a few different sketchbooks for different topics, which makes it go even slower.

I like the idea of sharing my favorite pictures from my sketchbooks. I'd like to make a tradition of it, at least for my main sketchbooks.
So here we go again~


A color pencil picture of a werewolf version of Fang. The pose is taken from another artist, so I can't really take full credit for it XD
(That's probably true for most of the upcoming pictures, actually @_@ )


This is an image from Avatar: The Last Airbender that I had to redraw.
Zuko joining in the Dragon Dance.



I can actually take full credit for this one XP
The Phoenix dragons that appear (though briefly) in Katani's story.


This is a scene I redrew from Steven universe: Jail Break.
"I think you're just mad cause you're single!"

And finally

Another I can take full credit for!
Muffet from Undertale. I really like how this one turned out. It might actually be my favorite. But that background killed my hand XD

I already have several sketches in my next book. Only a couple of them are colored, and my next project is to finish the others.

No comments: