~*~

~*~

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Location Location Location

Heheh, I set a record for writing today. I haven't written this much in one day for quite a while. It feels awesome~

But ohmagawd, writing about "falling in love" and stuff feels so sappy @_@

At least I'm pretty much past that part (for now).

And it's so complicated to set a story that's based off an actual place. Evva's story takes place in my own world, but it is a world that parallels Earth. Very closely in some places.
Which means that I have to figure out the distances between places, how long it would take to travel between them in a horse-drawn cart, and what kind of weather and habitats they have. And even what stars are visible form them, since that's important in this story. @_@
Since this isn't Soreina, I can't just make this stuff up myself XD

Luckily I'm rather familiar with the setting for the last half of the story. Not so much for the first half. It will require a road trip at some point in the future.
I hope I don't have to do a road trip alone. Heh. I wonder if I'll be able to get someone to come with me.

No comments: