~*~

~*~

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Taking Over the Brain

So, if you're obsessed with a movie and can't stop thinking about it, is it better to try and avoid it? Not watch any clips or listen to music so you don't add fuel to the fire?
Or should you go crazy and get as much of it as you can so you burn yourself out faster?

The first option has never really been that successful for me. XD
Or maybe my self-control just sucks.

I thought I'd write a couple short stories before I start my next Katani edit. I've had a couple of them in mind for a long time now.
Without thinking, I picked out the oldest short idea to start with. It's a scene that takes place after Katani's story. I started yesterday and wrote most of it (The day before was spent on a different writing project).
The moment I started writing, I realized that it was an oddly appropriate, yet inconvenient choice. Because this short story takes place during a Day of the Dead celebration. Not Dia de los Muertos. It's based off of some of the Asian day of the dead celebrations.
So of course that made me think of Coco all the more. And then I compare them, and mine seems much more dull XD (Although that may also be because I started coughing yesterday, and I haven't stopped all day, so everything seems a bit hazy).

I've got three short stories to think about.
If I can stop getting distracted by Coco.
I really want to see it again. But for now I have to make do with the clips and stuff on Youtube.



I freaking love Hector's animation.
Heck, I freaking love Hector.
I found a few clips from the movie. He is totally suspicious at the beginning XD
Poor guy.
I wonder how his bones got all battered. And then I think that it's probably just because he does stuff like chuck himself off a balcony so he doesn't have to take the stairs.

No comments: