~*~

~*~

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses

Last night I went to the first concert I've been to in a long time.
And when I say that, I mean as someone who bought a ticket, because I play in a couple concerts a year (Our band concert was on Thursday, actually).

Because I went to the Legend of Zelda concert.



It was awesome.
I kept thinking what it would be like to sit in that orchestra XD I guess I'm spoiled since I'm usually right in the center of all the music.

You may or may not know, but in high school I wrote a "Zelda Symphony." Not technically a symphony. I think there were twelve musicians in it. But I arranged eleven songs from Ocarina of Time (All the Ocarina songs plus Sheik's theme) into a ~10 minute arrangement. We performed it during our band concert.
It was a lot of fun.
I couldn't not go to a professional Zelda concert.

I wish they had a soundtrack of it (You can find it on Youtube though).

I'm not gonna lie. The best part was when the conductor pulled out a Wind Waker baton and used it to conduct the Wind Waker medley.
The whole thing was awesome though. Everyone was excited, and there were a bunch of people in Zelda cosplays.

No comments: