~*~

~*~

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Evva and Haleth

I finally finished another picture of Evva!

She's with the draft horse, and one of the planet spirits.
This is a few years after the story. Her hair's a little longer. She's got the burn scar on her shoulder, and she has her two pendants (though one is hidden under her shirt, or it would have been too cluttered).
It turned out pretty good!
She's holding some star fire in her hand, which she drew from that star-shaped pendant.
Haleth, the horse, doesn't have a saddle, because I wanted to draw his pretty dapples. But it would probably be very hard to ride him without a saddle, because his back is so broad! I've ridden a draft mule once, but I had a saddle. I can't imagine trying to stay on without one.
Ooh, I'll try to find a picture of him!
...

Here he is! One of the mules from when I worked at Yosemite (He's not even as big as Haleth). I actually used his name for one of the mules at Evva's farm!
That's not me riding him. It's just one of the random guests. I have no idea who she actually is @_@

No comments: