~*~

~*~

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Coming Back to Life

Sometimes when a character dies at the end of the movie, it doesn't feel like they've died.
Because when you watch the movie again, there they are just as they were before.
I only feel that way for characters that die at the end. And only if they're a character with a big role.
I guess because they spend more time alive?
Anyway, one example is in Van Helsing.


There's one instance of a character dying that I've only seen once. Or in this case, played. Zack Fair. Because I don't have the proper console to replay Crisis Core.

So maybe a character really does feel dead if I don't go back and rewatch them.
Though Zack's death is rather pivotal in following games, so that may be a factor?

There's even some of my own characters that don't feel dead. Or I guess, mostly just one character. He the only one so far that fits the categories I listed above.

(There's another reason some characters may not feel dead. Because I like to use Fern to alter movies and books, and she saves some people XD )

No comments: