~*~

~*~

Monday, June 29, 2020

Revision Three

Since I finished the first draft of Arrin's frustrating story, I'm now working on a different project.
I really need a break form Arrin's story XD
So I'm doing my third revision of Evva's story.
I thought it was in decent shape. Or at least, that the first two chapters were in decent shape because I've gone over them a few times. But I've already spent a lot of time tidying up sloppy paragraphs, making things clearer and more focused.

I don't have too many big edits I need to make. The only big thing is to bring out one of the characters.
I don't have any feedback on this story, so I don't have any directions to go for more fixes. I'll work on strengthening the writing and see if anything else pops up.

Animal pictures!
(I'm almost done sharing all the old ones, so I won't have to post as many once I'm done~ )

Miniature horse


Kune kune pig


Alpaca

No comments: