~*~

~*~

Monday, April 7, 2008

Kriayshun and Haminal

Hah! Now all my countries don't end in "a." And by the way, my wyvern country is Wiverna, not Wyverna. So, as you know, it's on the same continent as Draykia. Along with all those other dragon/griffin/phoenix animals. So any countries on that continent should hold similar creatures. I can't wait to see you map of it! Put it on the blog when you're finished. And I have another picture I'd like you to put up for me. Thanks again. I have a few more I want you to load, I admit. But most of them I can't give you to scan for me, unfortunately. I'll have to find another place to do that. Maybe I can do it on saturday?
Haminal is the name of the continent with all the human/animal hybride. Notice the title is a hybrid of the words "human" and "animal."
And Kriayshun is the continent with creatures we make up ourselves. It's pronounced like the word "creation" for obvious reasons.

No comments: