~*~

~*~

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tehanay

First of all, he's not a dragon. He's a wyvern. His name is Tehanay, if you remember him from earlier posts. And the girl is Lenara. These are the main characters of the wyvern prequal, "Flight of Wyverns."
The dress is actually one mom was going to get me. We saw it in a shop, but it was too long, and it would have been too difficult to hem it due to the ruffly nature of the hem of the dress. I usually don't wear dresses, but it was a possibility for the senior prom (which was way overrated. I hate dances. The music sucks, and it's too crowded, hot, and noisy). But the dress was nice anyway, so I gave it to Lenara.
Yeah. I got a little lazy on the background. It took forever to get Lenara and Tehanay right, and I got tired, so I made them standing in a vast green wasteland. Oh well.
Hey Ellen, the picture doesn't show up on my computer. Does it work on your computer, or did something just go wrong with the downloading?

No comments: