~*~

~*~

Monday, April 14, 2008

Personalities

I'm working on my personalities! And there is some variety! Jeez! Arith's really shy. So why is that normal? And Will is serious, And Marcus is a real jerk, but he gets a little better later. You don't know Marcus yet. He's in the "Lullaby of Awakening" sequal (still titleless). Just because my characters aren't REALLY weird doesn't mean there isn't variety! Blah.
So, you said you were going to explain something, but you didn't really. You said that you won't tell us where you got Nex's name, and you told us that "Zuben" is a good name for Zuben because of womething you're planning. Are you trying to be mysterious? And Arith and Shalia had spoken before she hatched, so it's not just like "love at first sight." They chose each other, from the beginning, so they were bound to get along decently. So there. I'm rebutting everything you say. Haha. Take that!
Now I get to add my own element of mystery! I'm going to add a couple characters in an upcoming chapter, whenever it seems to fit. The girl's name is Ginger, and she has an ice dragon named Sorrel. And Ginger has some interesting connections, but I won't tell you what they are! Oh, but I do have a couple ideas for the story.
So, we have the dragons' sky city, right? But the only way to get there is to fly. And they can't do that until Zuben and Shalia grow up. So, once we make that happen somehow, I know how we can get them to visit the sky city. Tell me what you think of my idea. Here we go:
So, Arith, Saleera, and co. are flying somewhere when they're attacked by people from Tarule. They barely manage to escape by flying.....up... and they accidentally run into the sky city.
So, some time after that, they run into "bad people" from Tarule again. And they get captured somehow. This part is where Ginger and Sorrel prove their worth. I have a picture of Sorrel that I'll give to you eventually to put on the blog.
Oh, and one more thing, for the wyvern prequal "Flight of Wyverns," I had an idea. I want Lenara to visit Draykia just a little while after our story ends so some of our characters will still be around. I might end up changing this depending on how things work out. But I was working on "Flight" last night, and I just thought of that.
And even if you sedn me another black wyvern, I can't put it on the blog on my computer. I guess we can fix it next time I come to your house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, oh! I know Ginger and Sorrel! 8D Don't take Ellen's critics too hard though, my own mom tells me my writing is pretty bad and immature, but better than your typical teenager.

E said...

I dont mean my criticism to be mean!!! But it's something I've noticed, not just in Tara's stories, but in books, and TV shows, and movies too! I should really learn to read the previous posts before I upload pictures T-T, I've already posted the black wyvern picture. I'll try to tape my map together and upload it soon, bear in mind it's still not done.