~*~

~*~

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sorrel

Yep. This is Sorrel. Thanks for experimenting with pictures, Ellen. I'll try to put the new black wyvern up on the blog. I already tried moving your picture directly there, but it didn't work. I'll try from the desktop, but those are the sorts of pictures my computer is too slow to load. But I'll give it a shot.
So, Sorrel. As I mentioned earlier, she's Ginger's familiar. She's an ice/frost dragon. She breathes ice, and lives in the snow. I'm not sure whether to call it an ice or frost dragon. The original ice dragon was named Narsay. He was one of my dragons from the original dragon story I had started. I'll probably use him again eventually since that first story turned out to be a dud. He was mostly white with a horse-like opal-hued mane. He seemed more ice like, but he had the same shape as Sorrel. I was doodling him during class, but I didn't feel like drawing in the fancy mane, so I made it curly instead. And Sorrel sort of evolved from that little doodle, because for some reason that dragon felt like it should be brown. So Sorrel is a brown frost dragon with a curly, springy mane. She's sort of a wolf with a REALLY long body, and a horseish mane and tail. There you go.

No comments: