~*~

~*~

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anjel

So, time for the second installment of the Magic Folk. I guess the mages don't really count. They're not Magic Folk, they're just humans with magic powers. The Magic Folk are very similar to humans, but they're not really humans.
So, now for Anjels. It's supposed to be like Angel, but I decided to spell it differently to be original. You can pronounce it Angel or Awnjel. I haven't decided which pronunciation I like better yet. Usually I have a very specific pronunciation in mind, but not this time. For some reason, most of the Magic Folk species start with A. I don't know why that happened, but oh well.
So, First of all, This is Leya. She's from Hawaii. Yes, it's an odd angle. And I screwed up her feet, ex. But here she is.

Now, Anjel's have wind magic. And they have wings, obviously. They can control the wind and call storms, but they're not limited to that. They can do tricky stuff with the wind, like make it stiff enough to stand on, or they can cast a spell on the air around them so they're cloaked from view. Pretty much like being invisible, I suppose. They can talk to wind spirits, and the wind also carries gossip, so the Anjels always know what's going on from the wind gossip line.
They can do more, but that's the basics.

No comments: