~*~

~*~

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Neverending Story

So, I just finished watching the Neverending Story a few minutes ago and thought I"d post about it. It is a good movie! There are a lot of good movies out there, and I will probably end up talking about a lot of them whenever I feel like it. Probably right after I finish watching it, as in this case.
So yeah. A good movie for kids, but I'm not a kid anymore (well, not legally but I often feel like one) but I still like it, so it's great for all ages! Whoo!
Quick summary. A boy named Bastian "borrows" a book and starts reading it. It is an adventure about a magical land, Fantasia, that is slowly being torn apart by a mysterious "nothing." Only one person can stop it-a boy named Atreyu. He searches all over Fantasia, and on the way teams up with Falkor, a luck dragon. It takes until the end of the book for Bastian to realize that this isn't just a normal book and that his part in this story is much greater than simply reading the text.


Haha! Falkor is so cool!

No comments: