~*~

~*~

Saturday, August 1, 2009

401

We have 400 posts! Wow!
Ok, I'll do brief captions to Ellen's pictures. Although some of them are labeled already.
OK, first is Zuben and Shalia. It says that on the picture.
After that is Nexsidus, Ellen's creepy blind character. Hmm. I always pictured him as being blonde. Oh well.
Then we got Saleera with the first version of her cool sword.
Then Arith and Shalia.
Then Arith with his trusty bow.
And this is a cute picture I told Ellen to draw of young Senri. Aww.
So, two nights ago, I asked Ellen what her dragon would look like if she had one. So, I questioned her and got her to draw one. She still hasn't come up with a name, but she has decided to make him a boy. (We did one of Nicole's dragon too. She said his name would be Taylor! It was a while ago. I wonder if we ever put Taylor on the blog).
Then I had Ellen draw my dragon. Heheh  I stood there saying, "no, the arms are too long. The neck is a bit shorter. She should have feet like this and wings like this." It turned out really nice! Thanks Ellen!
And then a while ago, I asked Ellen to draw Briena. She did the left half of the cloak all foofy, and then Nicole went "Oh, it's like a wing!" so Ellen went and made the other side all foofy. It looks cool! (Same time as the little Senri picture).

No comments: