~*~

~*~

Friday, August 21, 2009

Moon Dragon COMPLETE!!!!

We finished Moon Dragon! I finished the last chapter at 10:40 last night. I can't believe we're actually done! For a year and a half we've been working on it and it's done!!!
I'm gonna miss working on it. It was fun to write! Now I don't have to bug Ellen to write her chapters.
Now she wants to write a story about Nex's background. I never used him much in my chapters... just cause I didn't know WHAT to do with him! Creepy guy (shiver).
Oh! Ellen wanted to write a story from a good guy's point of view, and then write it again from the bad guy's point of view, but she was too lazy to write the good guy's point of view. So, I told her she could use Of Spirits and Demons because there's a bad guy and he has a very vague background so Ellen has a lot of free reign to do whatever she wants with him. We're gonna change his name cause Arvol doesn't seem bad enough. We just gotta think of a nice evil name...
So I spent a lot of time telling Ellen everything about "Arvol" and then we did a very long brainstorm a couple days ago, and now Ellen's has a good idea of what to write. I think she said she started already. I'll get her to post on this and the Nex thing, if I can.
I'm really trying to finish typing Of Spirits and Demons before school starts on monday. Sigh. That's only a couple days away, so I may not achieve it. But I think I'll get pretty close.

2 comments:

DollsAndSpooks said...

hi! i have always been a bit afraid of dragons (i prefer unicorns, hehehe) but the dragon pictures in your blog looks really cool. good luck with your stories and keep safe!


charmedwishes18.blogspot.com

Nicole S said...

I need to finish ur guys' story!
Hmm, yeah that name doesn't exactly inspire fear. I'll try to think of one for you. Mwahahaha.