~*~

~*~

Friday, August 28, 2009

Stories and pics

So Tara wanted me to post about the stories I am co-writing ish with her. We just finised the Moon Dragon story we've been working on for the past...year and a half, I think. Anyway I'm trying to write a little side story to that one about the blind crazy guy (Nexsidus) because I figured he'd have an interesting story to go with his being...well blind and crazy. But inspiration has yet to strike (>__<) Anyway I'm now doing a side-story of Tara's story "Of Spirits and Demons". It'll be from the bad guys point of view, because, honestly, I dont think there are enough of those. Naturally he'll be a little psychotic, and have superiority issues, but hopefully he'll be different from my other psycho people (^__^). I "borrowed" my sister's tablet and have been working with photoshop a bit. Recently Tara forced me to create a dragon of my own, so I did. Now he's colored and comes with a background. Please bear in mind that I'm just starting out with tablets and the photoshop coloring-ness. (>___<)


1 comment:

Nicole S said...

OOOh. cool.
yay me! i'm signed in finally!
i wanna read the bad guy fics! that's cool! My brother just got me into GetBackers like...yesterday, and there's this awesome bad-ish guy who's sorta evil. i forget his name right now but he's awesome! bad ppl are so fun to explore! i can't wait to read bad-guy fics!