~*~

~*~

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Practical guide to Dragons

A while ago, I found a cool dragon book. SOme of the pictures in it were really cool (others were sort of dreadful. I think they had 2 different artists). They had dragon species based off of color. White dragons, red, blue, black, green, and then the metallic dragons, gold, silver, bronze and brass. I don't know if I listed all of them, but you get the idea. Both this book and Neondragon helped inspire me as I was drawing all those crazy dragon heads. I didn't steal any of their ideas, just looked at pictures to get a couple ideas which I changed to fit my own dragons.
So either way, thank to both of them. I found a few pictures from the aforementioned book. Some of the good ones, though not all of the good ones.
So, cause pictures are fun to do, here they are!














1 comment:

Alexander Mdknight said...

There's a picture from this book that I really really love. Well it's been a while since I've seen it because it got torn out of my book and went missing years ago. It's the picture right after the page with the dwarf looking dude getting his shield melted. It's the picture of the red and silver dragon fighting. Is there any way possible that you could post that picture or something for me? It would be very greatly appreciated.